Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last days

I haven't been able to post comments for several days - I don't know why - every time I try to post a comment I get asked to log on - I log on then I go back to make a comment and it sends me back to log on again - we are talking about an endless circle here.

Most of the comments I was trying to post related to David's research. Amazing David, thank you for taking the time to talk to people, visit archives and write up your findings. I've been reviewing field reports recently (to try to figure out what I'm going to write) and I note that many list a historian - thanks for being ours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra, let me know if you continue to have trouble commenting. Perhaps you have your browser cookies disabled? Anyway, even though I am commenting now, Blogger has been acting goofy of late, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is just misbehaving; did you get upset with Blogger recently ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on what you see & read here!